Tulare, CA – Ticket sales for the 2021 World Ag Expo® Toyota Tundra Giveaway, benefitting the Guilds of Valley Children’s, close Monday, April 26, and a brand new truck is on the line!
The annual giveaway traditionally holds the prize drawing on the final day of World Ag Expo®. When the event was cancelled due to COVID-19, the program was extended. The drawing is scheduled to be televised live at Toyota of Clovis by KMPH Fox 26 on Friday, April 30.
“We are thrilled that Toyota committed to continuing the giveaway, even with all the changes in the last year,” said Jerry Sinft, International Agri-Center® CEO. “We are proud to work with them to support the Guilds of Valley Children’s.”
Tickets are $5 each or five tickets for $20. They can be purchased four ways:
- Purchase tickets at the Holiday Boutique at 1772 W. Bullard, Fresno
- Purchase tickets from a Valley Children’s Guild Member
- Call the Guild office of Valley Children’s at 559.353.7145
- Purchase tickets at one of the participating Central Valley Toyota Dealerships:
- Toyota of Clovis – 895 West Shaw Avenue Clovis, CA 93612
- Michael Toyota – 50 W. Bullard Ave. Fresno, CA 93704
- Madera Toyota – 1300 Country Club Dr Madera, CA 93638
- Merced Toyota – 1400 Auto Center Drive Merced, CA 95340
- Modesto Toyota – 4513 McHenry Avenue Modesto, CA 95356
- Freeway Toyota – 1835 Glendale Avenue Hanford, CA 93230
- Toyota of Selma – 3480 Floral Ave, Selma, CA 93662
- Visalia Toyota 922 – South Ben Maddox Way Visalia, CA 93292
For official rules and more information, visit https://www.worldagexpo.com/attendees/toyota-giveaway/.
To watch coverage of the 2021 World Ag Expo® Toyota Tundra Giveaway benefitting the Guilds of Valley Children’s, tune into KMPH Fox 26 during the 9 o’clock hour on Friday, April 30.
The International Agri-Center® is home to World Ag Expo®, February 8-10, 2022, in Tulare, California. An estimated annual average of 100,000 individuals from 70 countries attend World Ag Expo® each year. The largest annual agricultural show of its kind, World Ag Expo® hosts 1,400 exhibitors displaying cutting-edge agricultural technology and equipment on 2.6 million square feet of exhibit space. Learn more at www.worldagexpo.org.